Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2min Clip of Joey in Happy Hour Richmond
09-07-2008, 10:16 AM
2min Clip of Joey in Happy Hour Richmond
As a Carolina boy I like to bring something when I visit new friends so here you go but it's not much.

I was watching Happy Hour at Richmond and at the time Joey was 4th fastest tho he ended up a solid 9th. I grabbed my camera so I could catch it for my wife Chele. The sound is not good and there is glare and you can see me in the reflection but what do you want for free? hahaha

It's 2:13 long but does show his car from the inside and then side by side with Steward and the #20 car. They say great stuff about the kid too.

Not sure if this can be embedded so here's the link.
http://www.viddler.com/explore/MikeHedrick/videos/41/

Enjoy!
peace
mike
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-07-2008, 10:27 AM
RE: 2min Clip of Joey in Happy Hour Richmond
I enjoyed the video! Thank you for the share Mike. The quality is not bad at all, and the sound is very clear!
Find all posts by this user
09-07-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey Mike, I wrote the writeup for the race, and I included a little surprise for you, check it out the Richmond Results post I hope you like it.
09-08-2008, 03:34 PM
I saw first a hit on my web site from your domain and wondered how it happened and then clicked yer site.

Not needed and feel free to repost anything I may have a chance to add. But thanks all the same folks.

If around I'll tape NHMS this week when Joey should be in a Home Depot 96 car. HD was promised his first Cup Ride so JGR will work it out with Hall of Fame Racing. My source would be jayski.com

peace
mike
<><